Hey guys, welcome back to the Six Pack Info. Today I’m going to introduce you to 6 authentic and effective yoga for six pack abs that will develop your six pack, develop your core strength and reduce the belly fat.
Almost all boys dream of getting a six pack abs. And for that you have to go gym, but it is not possible for everyone to go to the gym.
However, there are many ways to get six pack abs. But one of the easiest and effective ways is ” yoga ” (yoga abs exercises).
Yes, you heard right, can yoga give you abs and help increase your body flexibility. And the most interesting thing is that you don’t need any equipment to do yoga ab workouts.
So, that is why we are going to discuss some abdominal exercise for six pack abs and these are the yoga exercises.
If you are a beginner, overweight and out of shape then these yoga core exercises are specially designed for you.
Because these yoga core workouts are very simple and basic but they can be very intense even if you’re something that’s advanced.
Believe me if you do all these yoga ab exercise with full integrity then I guarantee you that you will be able to get some benefits out of these yoga abdominal exercises.
Of course, I would recommend you to do these 6 simple yoga ab exercises but one thing keep in your mind you will not get any result unless you do them properly, so do them with full integrity.
And the most important thing is that all this six pack yoga steps are going to super effective for both men and women.
Alright guys !!!
So, let’s get talk about 6 authentic yoga for abs.
Must Read :
- What is the meaning of abs
- 8 best exercises to get a shredded six pack abs
- How Long Does It Take To Get Abs If You Workout Everyday
Best Yoga Asanas for 6 Pack Abs
- Wind Releasing Pose
- Surya Namaskar. (Sun Salutation)
- Balasana. (Child’s Pose)
- Halasana. (Plow Pose)
- Dhanurasana. (Bow Pose)
- Naukasana. ( Boat Pose)
1. Wind Releasing Pose
The wind releasing pose is one of the best yoga poses for abs because it helps you to get rid of those unwanted abdominal fats.
It is helps to tone and strengthen your core muscles. Wind releasing pose increasing your blood circulation in your internal organs.
- First you lie on the ground with your back and inhale. Then bend your legs at 45 degrees without bending your knees and exhale.
- Then with immediate inhalation bend your legs at a further 90 degree angle and place your hands on either sides of your hips.
- After that bend your knees as you exhale and pull them towards your chest and hold them around with your arms.
- Then lift your solder slightly off the ground, place your forehead in front of your knees and breathe normally for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Then with inhalation lower your solder to keep your head on the ground, and then release your arms and straighten your legs at a 90 degrees and exhale.
- After that bring your legs to 45 degrees and inhale.
- Then with exhalation, lower your legs until your legs touch the ground.
- And relax in savasana.
2. Surya namaskar
The surya namaskar is a gesture of showing gratitude or salutation to the sun. This is a 12 important yoga abdominal workout sequence that brings your body, mind and breath together.
This is also gives a great cardiovascular workout which is helps to lose weight from your whole body.
- First you straighten and put your legs together and stand in front of the mat.
- Then bring your palms together to the pranam asana in front of your chest.
- Then with inhalation lift your arms upwards and tilt your upper body backwards as per your flexibility and come to hasta uttanasana.
- After that exhale, bend forwards from your waist, keeping your back flat and place your palms down on the ground next to your feet in hasta padasana.
- Then inhale, bring your right leg backwards, lower your hips and pull the solders back, open your chest and look upwards in ashwa sanchalanasana.
- Then move your left leg backwards and come to utthita chaturanga dandasana and remember to keep your solders and entire body in the standard push up position.
- Now hold your breath and come to ashtanga namaskarasana. Keep your knees, chest and chin gently on the ground but keep your hips little above the ground. And place your both palms either sides of your chest and hands closer to your torso.
- Then inhale, scoop forward and keep your chest up and forward into bhujangasana.
- Now exhale and come to parvatasana. Use your core to lift your hips up from the ground, tuck your chin towards the chest and try to touch your heel to the ground.
- Then inhale and come to ashwa sanchalasana. Bring your right leg in between your hands, keep the hips down, chest up and look upward.
- Then exhale and bring your left leg forward, keep your back flat and try to touch your both palms on the ground in hasta padasana.
- Now inhale and lift your arms upwards and tilt your upper body backwards as per your flexibility and come into hasta uttanasana.
- Then exhale and bring your palms together in front of your chest into the pranam asana.
- Repeat these same steps with your other leg and that will complete one set.
Balasana is an easy yoga core workout that beginners can easily performed. In Sanskrit, bala means child and asana means one’s posture.
And that is why this pose is also called as child pose. It is very easy to follow and there are many benefits to doing balasana.
- First you put your knees and palms down in the dog position. From here, keep your knees at a distance equal to your hips and with your big toes touching.
- Then slowly bring your torso down and place your waist between your legs.
- Then keep your head down and rest your forehead on the ground and make sure your neck in a neutral position without pressure on it.
- After that bring down your hips toward your heels as you extend your spine and fingertips forward.
- Now hold this position for at least 5 to 10 seconds.
- Then when you come out of this pose, press your palms to the ground, lift your back up with the help of your knees and hands and return to the starting position.
Halasana is one of the best yoga abs exercise for strengthen your abdominal muscles.
And it is also best for relieves spasm in back muscles, tones the spinal nerves and help to increases blood circulation to the whole area of your body. It is also called the plow pose.
- First lie down on the ground with your back and place your feets together and place your palms on either sides of your hips.
- Then lift your feets at a 90 degree angle.
- After that lift your hips up from the ground with the help of your hands and bring your legs up at a 45 degree angle above your head.
- Then bring your feets behind your head and place your toes to the ground.
- And then bring your palms back to the ground.
Dhanurasana is a great yoga abdominal exercise for strengthens the muscles of your abdomen and back. Even it also tones the muscles of your arms and legs.
- First lie down on your stomach on the ground.
- Then bring your feets together and place your hands on either sides of your hips.
- Then bend your knees and hold your ankles gently.
- After that with inhalation lift your knees, chest and head together from the ground and pull your legs up.
- Remember as you inhale pull your legs up and as you exhale slightly lower your legs down. Hold this position for at least 10 breathe.
- After that when you comes out from this posture, exhale and slowly lower your knees, chest and head to your starting position.
Naukasana is gonna be supper effective for those who want to reduce their belly fat and strengthen the abdominal muscles. It’s a good posture to improve your overall stamina and it is one of the most effective yoga for 6 pack abs.
- First sit down on the ground with your legs extended and place your palms besides your body.
- Then with inhalation tilt your upper part of your body slightly to the lower and raise your arms forward and upward.
- After that lift your legs up to 45 degrees and extend your arms forward and straight toward your knees.
- Now hold this posture for a few breathe.
- After that when you comes out from this posture, exhale and gently bring your feet, hands and head to your starting position.
Related post which i posted on this site :
- What is belly fat and what causes it
- How long does it take to lose belly fat
- What is love handle and how to get rid of them
- 7 simple yoga asanas for flat abs
FAQs on yoga for six pack
Q1. Can you get a 6 pack from yoga?
Ans. Yes, there is nothing wrong to saying that can you get abs by doing yoga. Yoga ab asanas is an exercise that helps you to reach your goals in the long run without any side effects.
If you do yoga ab workout with full devotion and attention then you will definitely be able to get those six pack abs.
Q2. Which yoga is best for abs?
Ans. There are has many yoga workouts for abs, but the best of them are :
- Wind Releasing Pose
- Surya Namaskar.
Q3. Is yoga good for abs?
Ans. Yes, definitely there is no doubt that yoga is a excellent exercise for abs. Because yoga is has no side effect and it is totally natural.
If you are a vegetarian and if you want to get abs by yoga then it can be best option for you. And the best thing is that you do not need any equipment to do yoga.