Hello guys, I think you have probably heard that your abs are visible for a perfect abs diet and the abs are made in the kitchen. If you want to get a well developed six pack abs in a few months then your nutrition are very important.
Many people think that if they continue to do abs exercises day after day and if they eat whatever they want without any kind of attention, they will get six pack abs. But I want to tell them one thing now that this is not possible at all.
Definitely, you may have an attractive six pack abs but if you are not careful with your physique diet then I can guarantee you that after a few days your abs will be hidden under your belly fat.
So today I am going to share with you some of the great men’s physique diet that will help you maintain your abs throughout the year. In most cases, what you want on your body sculpt diet plan is convenience.
If you have a little inconvenience from your core diet plan, you will not be able to continue the core diet for long term and as a result you may give it up very quickly.
Because they become an inconvenience for everyone and difficult to run for a long time. The biggest reason is that most of the abs cutting diet plan changes your lifestyle completely.
If you can make your diet plan simple and convenient, you will be amazed at how easy it is to change your way of life and maintain your abs for years.
Alright guys !!! So, let’s get started without any further delay.
Must Read :
4 key abs diet for getting six pack abs
Getting abs is the dream goal of all of us and for many this dream goal remains quite incomplete. And if they are able to, then it is more difficult to maintain them throughout the year.
So, now I will explain 5 steps that you can follow to show your six pack abs.
Here is the 4 key for core diet :
1. First you need to find out junk foods from your diet as soon as possible and eliminate them from your diet. These can be cakes, sweets, alcohol, process foods, etc. that cause problems in your body as soon as you eat.
2. Then the next step is to eat more often. That means you divide your daily food intake into 5 to 6 meals. What will happen is you will get less hunger and your diet power will increase, as a result your body will accumulate less fat.
3. The next step is to eat more good foods instead of junk foods that you have eliminated from your diet. This will help your new muscles growth and maintain those muscles.
4. Finally, if your abs forming then you can take supplements to take the result of your hard work to the next level.
How to eat for a six pack abs
When people are planning a diet to get a six pack abs, most people find that they get frustrated after a few days of continuation.
So if you want to get a six pack abs and maintain them throughout the year then you must choose a dietary planning that you can keep for a long time.
Think about it, what percentage of your planned diet you followed to get a six pack abs. If you really have a carb restricted diet plan, obsessive-compulsive diet measurements etc, then you are creating an opportunity to give it up.
So, now I will talk about some of my general dietary strategies that will help ensure that you are on the right track and the most important thing is that you can apply it to any of your diets.
Fill the plate with protein, fibrous carbs, starchy carbs but keep on all the important high quality fats.
Fill half of your plate with protein. If you want, you can choose your favourite protein sources, such as chicken, turkey, fish, lentils or any other protein source that you like.
Then fill the remaining half of your plate based on your physical goals.
If you focus on a lean body, you fill the other half of your plate with complex or starchy carbs of healthy source. For examples, pasta, brown rice, sweet potatoes, brown bread, brown flour and etc.
The main formula for eating to get six pack abs is to choose the foods that you like to eat.
If you choose the foods of your choice, you can continue your diet for a long time because there is no quick way to get six pack abs.
Must Read :
Foods to eat for six pack abs
The foods you can see below are the best six pack foods list that will helps to make your abs visible and toned because all of these foods are contains protein, fiber, calcium and etc.
1. Eggs : Eggs one of the best protein for abs in the planet. It’s contains a nutrient called choline which boosts your metabolism and helps to shut down the genes responsible for strengthening the belly fat.
Research has found that people who eat daily eggs for breakfast instead of carbohydrates find it easier to lose weight.
2. Bananas : If your stomach is swollen, banana helps to reduce your bloating. Even one study found that people who eat banana twice a day for 2 months as a pre-meal had a abdomen swelling reduced by up to 50 percent.
3. Yogurt : Yogurt is one of the best weight loss foods which made up of protein, probiotics and calcium.
In just 4 weeks of a 12-week experiment, it was found that those who consume these two nutrients which in found in yogurt lost almost twice as much fat as others.
4. Broccoli : Broccoli contains phytonutrients known as sulforaphene which raises your testosterone levels and it helps reduce the amount of fat that stored in your body.
The nutrition in broccoli helps reduce your cortisol levels and it is a vitamin-rich food.
5. Apples : Apples are a great source of fiber. A study from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center found that for every 10 grams of water-soluble fiber consumed daily, there was a 3.7% reduction in abdominal fat over a five year period.
6. Almonds : Almond contains fiber and protein. It is a very good source of magnesium. Almonds are essential for your body to produce energy, maintain and build muscle tissues, and regulate blood sugar levels. Stable blood sugar levels help you avoid overeating and weight gain.
7. Green Tea : If you do gym, green tea can be very valuable for you. One study found that people who drank green tea 4 to 5 times a day lost more belly fat than those who drank non-green tea.
It contains antioxidants and catechins which play a big role in reducing your belly fat.
8. Oatmeal : Oats contain carbohydrates but fiber slows down the release of these carbohydrates because it contains fiber.
Each 1 cup of oats contains about 10 grams of protein which provides muscle-friendly energy to your stable stomach.
9. Quinoa : Quinoa has a lot more protein than other grains and it has a lot of healthy unsaturated fats for which it is very famous.
Quinoa is also a great source of vitamin B and dietary fiber. This whole grain quinoa contains about 10 grams of fiber and 21 grams of protein per 1 cup.
10. Sweet Potatoes : Sweet potatoes have contains high fiber so it helps you a lot in weight loss. It is low in calories so it becomes very important when you trying to lose weight.
Sweet potatoes are one of the most nutritious and delicious vegetables and it is a healthy alternative to potatoes.
According to studies, sweet potatoes have been scientifically proven to be a great source for excess weight loss from your whole body.
11. Squash : Squash is rich in vitamins A, B, C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and ascorbic acid. If you are on a weight loss diet plan, this may be ideal for you because it contains only 20 grams of calories per 100 grams.
And the most important thing is that squash does not contain any kind of saturated fat or cholesterol which makes it a great way to lose weight.
Squash is a great vegetable to include in your weight loss program because it is high in fluid and low in calories.
12. Spinach : Spinach is a great nutritious food that is very good for your health because it contains vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients but it is very low in calories.
So, it is very useful for those who want to reduce their fat or want a vegetarian diet for abs.
13. Asparagus : The asparagus is one of the healthiest vegetables in the world. It is low in calories but it is also rich in nutrients and has many unique health related benefits.
Asparagus contains vitamins, nutrients and minerals. Also, asparagus is a great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Manganese, Thiamine, Vitamin A and B6.
One cup of asparagus serving has about 22 calories but it is full in antioxidants, protein and dietary fiber.
14. Brown Rice : If you want to follow a healthy diet plan for weight loss, then including brown rice in your diet plan is a good option because brown rice has fiber which is why it plays a big role in weight loss.
The carbohydrate present in brown rice are many times better than white rice because it takes a long time to digest and that is why it boosts your energy.
Brown rice helps to avoid lowering your blood sugar level. And the most important thing is that because of its high nutritional value, brown rice plays a major role in your weight loss diet plan.
Brown rice contains thiamine, calcium, protein, magnesium, fiber, B6, vitamin E, zinc and potassium.
Brown rice is a great way for those who are trying to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet because it contains complex carbohydrates.
15. Tomato : Tomatoes are very helpful in weight loss and it makes your weight loss very easy. Your fat burning process starts very fast when you drink tomato juice at breakfast and if you continue this daily you will see results very fast.
Tomatoes are low in calories, high in fiber, high in nutrition and hypoglycaemic. For all these nutritional properties tomatoes increase your metabolism power and also increase fat burning capacity and lose weight.
6 foods to avoid for abs
1. Ice Cream : Ice cream contains so much sugar that it increases your weight, blood triglycerides and diabetes. Ice cream releases large amounts of insulin into your body when you have high blood sugar spikes.
When you have high levels of insulin in your body, it is not possible to lose fat from your body at all and your chances of gaining weight are much higher.
About 1 cup of ice cream contains 300 to 350 calories, so it is very easy to determine that eating ice cream is one of the worst foods when trying to burn fat.
2. Popcorn : If you want to see your abs quickly then pop corn is one of the worst foods that can fail your goal and moreover pop corn is very bad for your health which is the cause of cancer and infertility.
3. Oreo : Oreo Biscuit is one of the biscuits that is very bad for your physical health. When you eat 1 Oreo biscuit you consume about 45 to 50 calories which is very bad for your body.
When you want to lose fat from your body, you should definitely avoid Oreo biscuits because Oreo biscuits contain a lot of sugar, fat and calories.
4. Soft Drinks : Soft drinks contain a lot of sugary fats, so soft drinks are very bad for your physical health especially when you are on the goal of fat loss.
And also, 1 glass of soft drink contains about 200 to 220 grams of calories including 50 grams of sugar, which is equivalent to about 10 to 12 teaspoons.
You should consume a maximum of 5 to 6 teaspoons of sugar per day but when you are consuming 1 glass of soft drinks you are just crossed the maximum limits.
5. Chips : Most chips brands are very bad for your health. Almost all chips brands have high levels of sugar, salt and fat which hide your six pack abs under the thick layer of your belly fat.
Fortunately, there are some brands of chips on the market that are not bad for your health.
6. Fast Foods : Fast food contains a lot of calories, sugar and fat which is very bad for your physical health.
The quality of the food used in the fast food is very poor, so eating too much fast food can cause weight gain, diabetes and infertility.
Must Read :
FAQs on six pack abs diet
Q. What to eat after abs workout?
Ans. If you are thinking of losing weight then post workout meal is very important in terms of your diet.
Choose some low calorie foods to eat after your workout so that it is a mix of healthy carbohydrates and protein.
Now i am going to sharing some of the new abs diet which you can see below. For examples :
- Scrambled eggs with onion, spinach and bell peppers.
- Whole grain cereal with milk.
- Mashed sweet potato with chicken.
- Oatmeal and whey protein.
Q. What should I eat if I want abs?
Ans. If you want to get a rock hard abs then you have to pay a little attention to your diet because you must have heard that abs made in the kitchen.
If you want to get a visible and attractive six pack abs then these foods should definitely be included in your diet. E.g.,
- Greek yogurt.
- Brown rice.
- Green vegetables.
Q. What diet is best for abs?
Ans. If you are thinking what is the best diet for abs then don’t worry because now i am going to mention some of the best diet for abs which you can see below.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Green Tea.
- Eggs and etc.
Q. Are bananas good for six pack abs?
Ans. Yes, it is good for six pack abs because bananas contain fiber so you don’t have to eat anything for a long time once you eat bananas.
In addition, bananas contain a type of starch that reduces your appetite and stops your weight gain.
Q. Is rice good for abs?
Ans. There are two types of rice available in the market, such as white rice and brown rice, but you need to know which rice is bad for you and which rice is good for you.
White rice is definitely bad for your abs but brown rice is very good for your abs because it has a lot of fiber and the carbohydrates in it are much healthier than the carbohydrates in white rice.