What’s up guys, so today i will discuss with you about how to lose 10 pounds in just 2 weeks. Many people think that it is very easy to lose weight, very few people know how difficult it is to lose weight and how much hard work is required for it.
Now one thing to keep in mind is that you have to work almost twice as hard as you do for normal weight loss if you have to lose ten pounds in 2 weeks and it is not easy at all.
I have seen many obese people who want to lose weight and they are able to lose weight. But there is an interesting thing here that many do not know.
I have noticed many times that those who want to lose weight are able to lose about 20 to 30 percent of their body fat out of 100 percent in just 3 to 4 weeks if the proper diet is maintained.
And then 10 to 20 percent of body fat is lose within 2 to 3 months. After that, as you gradually move on to the weight loss program, the capacity to lose weight decreases day by day as compared to the initial phases.
If you want to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks then you’re going to need a proper plan for getting over the plateau.
So, that is why today I am sharing with you some of my secret tips that will help you lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks if you follow them well.
And if you want to know how to lose ten pounds then read this complete article carefully.
How To Lose 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks Without Exercise
Want to lose those unwanted pounds you got? I think it’s time to work on your weight loss goals. If you want to know with how to lose 10 pounds without exercising in 2 weeks, follow the tips below.
Life gets busy and it’s hard to make time and find kinetic energy and motives. Fortunately, we offer some effective ways to lose weight without exercising.
1. Eat a High Protein Breakfast :- Studies have shown that people who eat a hearty breakfast full of protein sources are less likely to be hungry all day long. This means they are less likely to reach for sweet snack bars and starchy bagels.
Eating a modest amount for lunch and dinner and making breakfast a main dish of the day is one of the best-protected secrets for quickly losing weight. Choose lean meats, fish, nuts and eggs at breakfast to reduce bread, rice, pasta and other white or refined grains.
2. Drink lots of water :- If you continue to hydrate, you will not be able to reach for sweet foods and sweet fruit juices that are high in sugar, which can have a significant impact on your weight.
Water also helps to wash away toxins much easier, purify the system and allow metabolic processes to function optimally.
Apart from this study, it was found that people who drink water instead of soda or juice with their meals tend to choose healthier options such as salads over unhealthy foods such as French fries and pizza.
This said it’s always good to drink, even if you try to consume at least 8 glasses of water a day.
3. Keep a Journal :- A food journal that lists what you eat can help you keep track of what you actually eat in a day. It draws honest pictures, so you can determine where you need to reduce or what kind of food is the most difficult to give up.
Writing down foods that you simply shouldn’t have consumed, like those three chocolate bars after lunch or the additional two slices of pizza you had for dinner, can cause quite guilt, but keeping track puts things in perspective and is a continuing motivator.
4. Eat foods that speed up metabolism :- Certain foods have the power to increase a person’s metabolic rate, especially when taken regularly.
In the sense that it loses weight, the foods listed below should be your ultimate best friend. In addition to a healthy intake, it speeds up your body’s metabolism, working overtime and making it easier to burn calories.
Among these foods are green tea, blueberries, almonds, salmon and nuts. Incorporate them into your diet on a regular basis to enjoy the benefits.
5. Try some mealtime tweaks :- Chew the food slowly and take your time to eat. Not only can you taste more food, but eating slowly can help your brain catch up with your intestines.
If you eat too fast, your brain can not keep up and you just get a signal that you are full when you are already gone over the limit.
In contrast, once you eat slowly, your gut has enough time to inform you that your brain is full, and your brain can signal before you cross the line and overeat. In addition, plan to eat small meals throughout the day.
Apart from the three main meals, prepare small but full and healthy snacks to avoid getting hungry.
To make up for these extra parts, reduce the quantity of food you eat during the three meals. Reduce the portion and make your main diet cantered around a good source of protein.
Again, exercising is not the only key to losing weight. Diet is the main player who can gain or break your weight.
Top 5 Recipes To Lose 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks
Many of the missions to lose weight are to consistently run out of calories or burn more calories than you consume daily.
But this does not have to be accompanied by always feeling hungry. Some foods help you feel full and satisfied throughout the day without consuming calories.
By sticking to such foods, you will run out of calories every day and it won’t be long before you lose a lot of weight.
According to our 5 recipes, you will lose ten pounds in two weeks and believe me guys it is gonna be one of the best way to lose 10 pounds.
Everything is intended to produce 4 servings, so you can store them in 1 serving pieces and heat them as you go.
1. Tomato Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs.
- Olive oil.
- 1 Medium onion, chopped.
- 2 Medium tomatoes, diced.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the scrambled eggs in a bowl until light and fluffy. Save it.
- Heat the vegetable oil during a fry pan.
- Fry the onions until slightly translucent.
- Add in tomatoes.
- Four in scrambled eggs.
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir occasionally until completely cooked.
2. Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats
- 2 cups rolled oats.
- 2 cups any nut milk.
- 1/4 cup raisins.
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Mix all ingredients in a sealable container. Make sure everything is soaked in milk.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before eating.
- Enjoy it chilled or pop it in the microwave.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly.
- One bay leaf.
- 1 eggplant, sliced in 1/2 inch rounds.
- One zucchini, sliced in 1/2 inch cubes.
- Slice 1 red bell pepper.
- 4 tomatoes, cubes.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped.
- Black pepper, to taste.
- Heat the vegetable oil during a fry pan.
- Fry the garlic until it is slightly browned.
- Add onions and bay leaves.
- Add eggplant and simmer until tender.
- Then add zucchini, bell peppers and tomatoes.
- Add salt and stir.
- Turn off the heat when the vegetables are tender
- Add basil and season with black pepper.
4. Red Lentil Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 carrot peeled and diced.
- 2 stalks celery, sliced.
- 1 small onion, diced.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1 cup dried red lentils.
- 4 cups vegetable broth.
- 1 bay leaf.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add carrot, celery, onion and salt.
- Stir occasionally until the onions are translucent.
- Add lentils, soup and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil and simmer well before reducing the heat.
- Cover and simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and stir.
5. Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head cauliflower.
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil.
- 1 carrot cubed.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 cup frozen edamame.
- 2 eggs scrambled.
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce.
- 6 green onion, sliced thinly.
- Pulse chop cauliflower in a food processor until the pieces resemble grains of rice.
- In a skillet, heat sesame oil.
- Add in carrots and garlic. Sautee until carrot has softened slightly.
- Add in the cauliflower and edamame.
- Add in scrambled eggs and stir occasionally until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and add in soy sauce and green onions.
- Mix well before serving.
How To Lose 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks Naturally
Now many are wondering is losing 10 pounds in 2 weeks unhealthy ?… of course it is healthy to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks if you go naturally.
There are two main areas to specialise in if you would like to reduce weight and those 2 areas are ‘exercise’ and ‘Food Intake’. And other factors which will affect the human weight are sleep, hormone levels and metabolic rate.
Now many people are thinking how can i drop 10 pounds fast and if you have decided you want to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, then follow these simple steps :-
1. Understand The Number Basics First
1 pound of fat has 3500 calories, and 10 pounds of fat is equivalent to 35,000 calories. This means that to actually lose ten pounds, you need to get rid of at least 35,000 calories from your body in two weeks. That is, you need to be short of 17,500 calories each week.
Let’s break it down :
3500 calories make up 1 pound of fat, so 5 pounds is equivalent to 17500 calories. Also, dividing 17500 calories each week by the number of days in the week (7 days) gives 2500 calories.
So if you want to reach your goal of losing 10 pounds in two weeks, you need to burn at least 2500 calories daily.
Now, reducing your calorie intake by 2500 calories daily actually means starving yourself, which is not recommended.
The most feasible thing is to increase your calorie consumption by 2500. This can be achieved by eating fewer calories than burning.
2. Eat Healthy Foods
It is important to always eat nutrient-rich foods such as vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein.
Due to their high protein and fibre content, these types of foods can keep you full for long periods of time and minimize calorie consumption throughout the day.
During this time, your body needs B vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, and only genuine foods can provide your body with the best of these ingredients.
There are no sweet drinks or processed foods, they will use your weight for nothing. Also, rehydrate and drink enough water to make the urine clear to pale yellow.
Focus on cardiovascular exercises such as cycling, running, and swimming, in addition to strength training 2-3 times a week.