Hey guys, today we are going to talk about how to get 10 pack abs at home. If you really want to get 10 pack abs then you have to work very hard as compare to your regular workout.
Now, many are wondering is a 10 pack abs possible? Yes, absolutely it is possible if you work hard and have consistency.
There are many man with abs and they struggle day and night to get 10 pack abs but their dream never comes true because their diet plan is not good or their body structure is not genetically like that.
But now I want to say one thing, for those who do not have ten pack abs genetically in their body structure, getting 10 pack abs is a little harder than six pack abs but it is not impossible.
And for those who have genetically ten packs in their body structure it becomes much easier to get 10 pack abs as compared to for those who do not have 10 pack abs genetically.
But it is not that you eat whatever you want and you will get perfect 10 abs. You need to do double and resistance training if you want to get natural abs, and with that you have to do a good diet and proper rest.
Always keep in mind that in the case of 10 pack, you will never be able to neglect your diet and if you neglect, you will never get results, no matter how much you exercise day and night.
Now I am pretty sure that you are thinking are 10 pack abs real? yes guys it is 100 % real.
So, are you really exited to know how to make 10 pack abs at home? then let’s get started without any further delay.
Now bellow you can see those 10 pack abs workout that can help you to build your 10 pack abs. So, please read this complete article till the end.
Best 10 Pack Abs Workout At Home
Set : 3 Reps : 22, 20, 18
- Maintaining posture by lying flat on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head for stability and balance.
- Crunch forward to compress the muscles just below the ribcage. The foam includes the upper back and the centre of the back.
- Crunch forward to compress the upper abs.
- Do not band your neck forward while doing this. After reaching the peak position, it returns to the neutral position.
- Remember to inhale when you come up and exhale when you return to your posture during this movement.
2. Flatter Kicks
Set : 3 Reps : 22, 20, 18
- Lie down on the floor with your feet in front of you.
- Place your thumb on the elastic band behind the shorts and lean against your elbows.
- Lower your chin, squeeze your abs and start moving your legs up and down alternately.
- Turn your toes up and back to maintain the connection of the abdominal, mind and muscles.
- Raising and lowering each legs twice is one rep.
3. Hanging Knee Raise
Set : 3 Reps : 16, 14, 12
- With a hand slightly wider than your shoulders, use an overhand grip across your hind legs and hang down without swinging.
- Use your abs to raise your knees to your chest.
- Pause at the top for 1 second, then slowly lower without shaking.
4. Hanging Windshield Wiper
Set : 3 Reps : 12, 10, 8 (Each Side )
- Under the pull-up bar, extend your arm up.
- Grasp the bar with the overhand grip and separate your hands about shoulder width.
- Engage your scapula and convey yourself into a active hang.
- The bar now supports 100% of your weight.
- Lift your foot towards the bar.
- To do this, use the lats scapula to push the bar and pull yourself into place.
- Don’t use momentum to help you, use your core straight.
Keep your arms and legs perpendicular to your torso and your hips level together with your shoulders.
- Hold your feet together.
- Then rotate your foot about 90 degrees to one side until it is parallel to the floor.
- Slowly control and rotate your foot to the other side.
- Keep your legs as straight as possible.
Set : 3 Reps : 45 sec.
- Lay on the mat with your stomach down.
- Keep your feet below hip width and bend your toes so that they touch the mat.
- Instead of the palm of your hand, press your entire forearm against the floor and raise your body off the mat.
- Balance your overall weight between your toes and forearms.
- Do confirm your elbows are just below your shoulders.
- You can hold your hands together or keep them parallel to each other.
- Make sure your body forms a straight line, as well as a high plank.
- It activates your abs and keeps your buttocks from sagging.
- Also, don’t forget to keep your head neutral. Otherwise, you risk neck injury.
- Be careful of breathing when holding the plank.
- Do not hold your breath or breathing to shallowly.
- Try to breathe as normally as possible.
6. Leg Raise
Set : 3 Reps : 14, 12, 10
The lying leg raises is an excellent bodyweight ab exercise that primarily targets the lower abs.
- Lying on the floor with your arms sideways, push your palms into the floor.
- After contracting your abs, roll your pelvis and lift your hips off the floor while lifting your straight legs for maximum contraction.
- Under control, lower your feet just a few inches off the floor.
- Then continue repeat for reps.
5 tips that will help you to sculpted your abs
The 5 tips that I am going to talk about now, will help a lot in the journey of your ten pack abs if you follow these tips properly.
Cardio plays a important role when comes to sculpting your abs. So when it comes to 10 pack abs, you can never reach your goal without doing cardio because cardio helps a lot to lose your belly fat.
So try to do cardio minimum 3 to 4 days a week for 20 to 30 minutes and if you can, you can do cardio 6 days a week if you are planning 10 pack abs.
Below are some cardio examples that you can include in your workout plan, e.g.
- Jumping jacks.
- Jumping rope.
- Arm swings.
- Chest fly.
2. Eat Protein
High protein diet helps you build muscle and lose belly fat. Eating protein does not make you hungry easily which results in your over all body fat being loss very quickly.
Without protein you can never reach the goal of 10 packs because protein is the key to building muscles and building abs.
So you have to take protein, you can take it naturally or you can take it by supplement but you have to take protein.
For example, below are the names of some proteins that you can include in your diet for better results. E.g.
- Tofu. (Panner)
3. Resistance Training
Resistance training is a exercise where you would try to enhance your muscular strength or must keep just muscle size in general through an external force.
So that could be a few examples would be something like weight lifting, power lifting, body building, using resistance bands, calisthenics things like that are all considered resistance training.
Benefits of resistance training :
- Resistance training can actually prevents you from excess weight gain.
- Resistance training can improve your body composition and provide you long term health benefits.
- It is help you to reshape you body, muscle mass definition achievement and in a healthy weight maintenance.
- Resistance training can help you to increase your strength. No matter how old you are, it will help you to increase your strength
- Resistance training can increased your calorie expenditure. One study found that if you perform a good resistance training program, the calorie expenditure you have for many days after performing it is elevated. As a result, you will burn more calories and ultimately help a lot in your weight loss or 10 pack abs training program.
4. High-Intensity Interval Training
High intensity interval training is a great way to burn fat and maybe lose weight. Because of the intensity, these programs can burn more calories, even through the workouts are a shorter duration.
This is a training technique that allows you to rest or actively recover after doing your best in a short period of time.
Both the work and rest intervals can last for however long you like, but with most workouts you will usually find the intervals last for around 10 seconds to 1 minute and the total workout lasts be tween 4 to 20 minutes.
5. Take Proper Rest
Proper rest always plays an important role when it comes to 10 packs abs. One study found that, 80 percent diet, 20 percent exercise and 10 percent rest play a role in overall body growth or abs building.
So rest plays an important role in your body growth, without rest you will never be able to reach your goal of 10 pack abs.
So if you are on the goal of 10 pack abs, then you must take a minimum of 6 to 8 hours of rest. Because our body burn fats at night which means when we rest or lie down on the bed.
Q & A
Q. How rare is a 10 pack?
Ans. I have seen many guys with abs but 10 pack abs are very rarely seen because many people need hard work and consistency for it, so not everyone can reach the goal of 10 pack abs.
But this is not impossible, always remember that if you continue to work hard and have consistency, you will be able to reach your goal.
Q. How to get bigger abs?
Ans. If you want to bigger your abs, then you need to do some 10 pack abs exercises that hit your abdominal area first such as Flatter Kicks, Hanging Knee Raise, Band Leg Raise, Hanging Windshield Wiper, Plank, Leg Raise, Crunches, plank and etc.
Q. How to get a 10 pack?
Ans. If you want to get ten pack abs, then first you have to maintain a good diet, then hard work, consistency, patience and workout will come. If you can follow these well then no one can keep you away from 10 pack abs.
Q. Is it possible to have a 10 pack?
Ans. Many are wondering is 10 pack abs possible? yes, absolutely possible If you have that kind of craziness or patience then today I am saying that no one can hold you to get 10 pack abs.