In this article I will explain the truth about how to lose belly fat and how long does it take to lose belly fat, so you will eventually achieve a flat belly. To successfully get rid of stomach fat, you’re going to have to get down to ideally around 10% body fat or so.
Now you might be thinking how long does it take to lose belly fat and love handles? If I say how long it takes, it all depends on persons to persons and their body structure. Some people may take 2 months, some may take 6 months and some may take more than 1 year. But why it is so difficult to lose fat bellies?
First, when compared to other parts of the body, stubborn parts such as tummy fat are very resistant to mobilization and are rich in certain types of fat cells that are much harder to burn out.
Second, the subcutaneous fat that covers the abdomen also has significantly less blood flow than the rest of the body.
And this makes things harder because the less blood flow your body area receives, the harder it is to mobilize and burn fat from that area. But the good news is that it’s not impossible to lose tummy fat.
Now below I am sharing some tips that will give you some idea about how long does it take to lose belly fat and get abs.
How To Lose Belly and Thigh Fat
When it comes to how to lose stomach and thigh fat, the first step is probably what most people are familiar with, but is hands down the most crucial step.
To lose fat from anywhere, you need to be deficient in calories. And your belly fat is no different. Therefore, you should first eat with a low calorie diet and combine this with regular weightlifting for best results.
But your tummy fat, in particular, is where things get a little trickier and where the next two steps are important.
To get obviate stomach fat, subsequent step has got to do with mobilizing your belly fat. However, the only way to do this is to adhere to step 1, which is a calorie deficit, until the fat loss eventually begins to fall off the tummy fat.
This means that you need to survive a calorie deficiency long enough, just as your body needs to get rid of enough fat from other areas and rely more on burning tummy fat as fuel.
Also, there seems to be an inverse relationship between your body fat percentage and abdominal blood flow. And as a results of this, leaner individuals exhibit significantly higher blood flow to their belly fat than less lean individuals so.
simply meaning that as you gradually removing more and more fat from the rest of the body and get leaner, your body will actually start redirecting more and more blood flow to your belly fat in order that it can start prioritizing and using that for energy.
There are several things you can do to burn your tummy fat faster. First, you need to make sure that you are doing abs exercises on a regular basis and that you are strengthening your abs over time.
So my recommendation is to incorporate various weighted abs exercises into your weekly routine and overload them over time to grow. A 2017 paper also suggests that it may even be able to “spot reduce” belly fat.
Applying this to tummy fat, for example, performing abdominal exercises, first increasing blood flow and fat mobilization from that area, then following up with low intensity aerobic exercise for about 30 minutes to selectively burn off the fat that’s been mobilization.
But after all, steps 1 and 2 need to be where you spend most of your focus and effort. It has been proven many times in the literature and my experience that by applying these two steps alone, your stubborn fat will eventually be mobilized and burned out for a flat bellies.
10 Best Tips To Lose Lower Belly Fat
Losing fat in the lower abdomen is a bit difficult, but not impossible. A proper diet plan combined with some exercise may help you lose stubborn lower body fat. So, now you can see those 7 tips, which you can follow to reduce lower belly fat.
1. Start Your Day With Lemon Juice : Now the only question that comes to everyone’s mind is, Will lemon water burn belly fat? yes definitely and this is one of the best remedies for getting rid of belly fat.
Pour the yellow juice into a glass of warm water and add salt. Keep drinking this every morning to boost up your metabolism and get rid of that punch. Lemon may help you boost up your fat burning process and lose weight faster.
2. Relax : Stress sends our body a hormone called cortisol, which causes us to make and retain abdominal fat that is known as stress belly fat. If you can’t lose weight after trying everything, it could be due to the stress itself. Set aside time every day to do what you like. Think about what makes you happy and find a way to include it in your daily life.
3. Lose The Salt : Sodium contributes to water retention and makes you feel full. Daily values suggest less than 2,400 milligrams of sodium (a teaspoon or so) daily, but most of us consume more than twice that amount. So keep an eye on your sodium intake, and that doesn’t just mean throwing away the salt shaker.
4. Spice Up Your Cooking : Use spices such as cinnamon, ginger and black pepper for cooking. These spices have health benefits. They help improve your insulin resistance and reduce sugar levels in your blood.
5. Say No To Alcohol : Limit your alcohol consumption. Alcohol contains empty calories and fat, which accumulate around the waist and provides a bloated tummy. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, think twice before drinking.
6. Avoid Eating Late : Eating late is not a good habit anyway. As a result of gas, it causes heartburn, indigestion and sleep disorders. Late eating slows down your metabolism, which also helps build up fat in your body.
As a general rule, avoid eating anything before going to bed. Your dinner should be scheduled at least 3 hours before bed. This prevents troubles during sleep and prevents the production of abdominal fat due to slow metabolism.
7. High Fibre Lunch : Fruits and vegetables like berries, broccoli and carrots are excellent sources of fibre that help keep your gastrointestinal system healthy and stop constipation. Foods rich in fibre are very rich and can help you lose weight.
8. Water : Ensure you drink enough water to maintain hydration, remove impurities from your body, and improve your metabolism.
9. Filling Evening Snack : Mixed nuts are a nutritious evening snack that’s ideal for adding to your weight loss diet. They’re rich in healthy fats and can be carried to anywhere.
10.Exercise : Exercise is considered the best way to quickly lose fat in the lower abdomen. There are several aerobic exercises that can help reduce lower abdominal fat, such as jogging, running, walking fast and swimming.
You can also try DVD exercises to lose inches off waist at home or have fun exercising. If you look forward to doing it, you never want to stop training.
These tips for quickly losing tummy fat are an excellent starting point. If you’ll maintain this lifestyle, you’ll expect immediate results. Consistency is vital, so make certain to stay it!
Q & A
Q. Can warm water reduce belly fat?
Ans. Yes absolutely it can. Warm water is very good for burn fat and it is really helpful in fat melt. Weight loss begins when the body begins to melt fat, and we all need some heat to melt body fat, some of us do exercise and some of us do not, but actually warm water burn fat throughout the entire body.
Q. Can you just burn belly fat?
Ans. You can’t lose fat by targeting any part of your body. You can lose fat from your entire stomach if you want to, but you can’t lose fat from your belly just by targeting your belly. Because in the process of fat loss, when you lose fat, you will lose fat from your whole body.
Q. Does sweating burn fat?
Ans. Many people believe that the more you sweat the more weight you lose and that if you sweat a lot during a workout it means you’re working out harder than someone who may not be sweating as much both of there beliefs are incorrect.
The purpose of sweating is to cool your body down therefore helping to regulate your core body temperature. Sweat is secreted by the sweat glands in the layer under your skin, each of us has 2 to 4 million sweat glands, and the amount of sweat depends on the number of sweat glands you have.
When you sweat, you do lose some water weight in the form of sweat but all you’re losing is water and electrolytes and that will be restored right back as soon as you eat or drink water again.
Q. What fruits burn belly fat fast?
Ans. Lemon, orange, guava, grapes, tangerines and lime these all fruits are very effective for burn belly fat.
Q. What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat?
Ans. Chilies, bell peppers, cabbages, broccoli, soya beans and blue berries. it will help a lot to reduce your belly fat if all these foods are included in your diet.
Q. Is it possible to lose a pound a day?
Ans. If you want to lose a pound and also want to know how to lose a pound a day, then first you have to pay attention to your diet. Eat healthy and drink as much water as you can. And with that you need to stop eating sugar, carbs, salt and oil.
Q. How to get rid of apron belly without surgery?
Ans. If you want to reduce your apron belly without any surgery then you have to follow the diet strictly and adhere to the calorie deficit diet. Foods that contain a lot of fat, sugar, carbs and salts should be avoided. Then maybe you can see the result in a few days.
Q. How to get a slim waist without exercise?
Ans. If you want to get an attractive slim waist without any exercise then you can see below 3 tips that you can follow to slim your waist. E.g.
- Eat Less.
- Stomach Vacuum.
- Slimming Belt.
Q. How long does it take to notice weight loss?
Ans. No one can exactly say how many days you will be able to see the results. It all depends on the person to person, but some experts say that if you follow a proper diet and exercise, you will see weight loss results in 2 to 3 months.
Q. How long does it take to lose belly fat by running?
Ans. This can not to said exactly because it totally depends on your body fats, the more fat you have the longer it will take you to lose belly fat.
One study found that if you walk 50 to 60 minutes a day with the right diet, you will be able to burn 250 to 300 calories daily. So if you burn 300 calories every day then you will burn 9000 calories in 1 month.
3500 calories equal to 1 pound and 1 pound equal to 0.454 kg. So if you burn 9000 calories per month then ultimately you are losing about 1.5 kg of weight per month.
Q. How can I lose my belly fat in a week?
Ans. These are the 10 tips that can help you to lose your belly fat in a week.
- Reduce your calorie intake.
- Take enough sleep.
- Drink more water.
- Include high protein in your diet.
- Add cardio in your workout plan.
- Do resistance training.
- Weight lifting.
- Reduce salt from your diet.
- Add omega 3 fatty acid in your diet.
- Consume soluble fiber.
Q. What should I drink in the morning to lose belly fat?
Ans. You can take these 5 drinks in the morning to lose your belly fat. E.g.
- Carom seeds water.
- Lemon Water.
- Green tea.
- Warm water.
- Basil leaves water.