We all have the goal of getting a beautiful slim neck body but not everyone can achieve that. So today I am going to discuss with you that how to get rid of a double chin quickly.
The neck is a tricky area because the skin of the neck is very thin so it needs a lot of care to maintain its elasticity. So, you not only reduce your stubborn double chin but also keep your neck taut and in shape.
If someone asks you to do some exercises to get rid of chin fat and says that you will see that your double chin will decrease.
Then you can try and then look before and after the images, you will see less than 1 percent of the result. Because there is still no scientific evidence that you can reduce your double chin using double chin exercises.
I don’t know why people talk to you about these exercises, maybe they say view, subscriber and likes for that. I will not say any 2, 3 fake tips that will reduce your big chin and in fact there are no such tips.
The human body takes time, it takes time for the fat has accumulated in your body or neck not to accumulate overnight or in 1, 2 days.
Now I am going to say a few things to enhance your idea about how to get rid of double chin. So, please read this complete article to the end to get some simple yet essential tips on how to keep your chin face in the best shape.
What Causes of Double Chin
The main cause of a double chin is inactiveness of platysma muscle. Platysma muscle starts from mandible (lower jaw) and attaches to collar bone.
When the platysma muscle becomes weak and skin becomes loose, then it appears as double chins.
Now I am going to say a few factors that come together to form a double chain in the body. Understanding these aspects of being a neck fat can help you understand the ways how to get rid of a double chin.
So, please read this 4 double chin causes very carefully.
- Age : Your skin may begin to lose its elasticity as the body ages which can contribute to your chin fats even the appearance of extra and saggy skin.
- Genetics : Genetics can play a huge role in creating a double chin between people. If there is someone in your family history whose skin has little elasticity and neck fat then maybe you can have double chin for that too.
- Diet and weight : Although weight gain is not always the cause of chin fat but it can sometimes contribute to it. Eating high calorie, processed foods and unhealthy fats can also affect weight gain and big chin.
- Posture : Your weak posture can weaken your neck and your chin muscle. If the muscle is not used then the surrounding skin may lose its elasticity and as a result it may contribute to double the chin over time.
How To Get Rid of Chin Fat
Now I will give you 3 tips through which you can reduce your chin fat and you will look normal.
1. You need to add at least two servings of vegetables every day minimum 15 minutes before lunch and dinner. Here we are talking about salads like green leaf, baby Spanish, cucumber, tomato, carrot and a little onion can be added without any salt.
2. You have to add two servings of fruits a day in your diet. You can add fruits to your snacks like apple, banana, grapes, Perry, papaya, watermelon, pineapple and etc.
3. Next you need to replace from refined grains to whole grains. White rice, white bread, white oats, white pasta and white flour are refined grains and you need to stop eating them.
4. Then you have to stop eating any types of junk foods and processed foods that are available in the market.
You may be thinking now that I have said that you will get much less results by doing double chin workout. Yes, but I’m talking about the exercises that everyone says.
If you want to reduce your double chin then you can do weight lifting, cardio, swimming, dance classes and running. These exercises are the best for burning calories.
If you do these exercises, you will not have spot reduction but fat reduction will start from your overall body and slowly your chin fat will start to decrease and this is the best way.
Chin liposuction is a procedure to remove excess fat from your face. Nowadays it is a common procedure through which unwanted fats are sucked out of your body by a small cannula. And if you are thinking how to get rid of double chin without exercise then definitely you can go with liposuction.
Scientific Way to Reduce Your Double Chin
When it comes to double chin, there are two main reasons why you are storing fat on your face.
- Water Retention.
- Excess Body Fat.
Water Retention :
Water retention in your body increases when you include high sodium, high refined carbs in your diet. So the appropriate solution to reduce your neck fat is low sodium diet, low carb diet and maintaining a balance healthy lifestyle.
Now you may be wondering what is sodium? Sodium can be of many types like salts, spices, fried foods, dressings and dips, red meat and savoury snacks.
The more sodium you consume, the more water retention your body will have and the biggest sodium source in the world is “salt”.
So cut down from your diet the high sodium foods list that I have given you and you will able see that your body will have much less water storage. So, in simple terms more sodium means more water retention in your body.
Carbs are the most favourite things of human beings in this world and carbs also retain a lot of water in the human body.
A simple fact, for every 1 gram of carbohydrate that you consume is almost 2 to 3 grams of water is stored in your body. so, as much as possible you will try to avoid carbs.
Excess Body Fat :
If you have a lot of body fat then you have to go on a long term weight loss journey. Then you can get results in the long run and those who say you do these exercises for neck fat you will have spot reduction, now i want to say that those who say these things are completely false because spot reduction is not possible at all.
How Long Does It Take to Get Rid of a Double Chin
There are two ways to reduce double chin. The first is naturally, which means clean diet and workout and the second is surgery.
If you want to go with naturally it may take some time, maybe 4 to 6 months or even 1 year or more but you will have to maintain consistency.
But if you want to reduce your face fat by surgery then you will be able to get the result right after the double chin surgery.
Now it is up to you which method you choose but I do not recommend surgery at all. If you can, try to go with naturally because there is no risk.
1. Can double chins go away?
Ans. For those who are suffering from face fat problem, this question must come to mind that Is double chin permanent? no, it is not permanent and it is totally a fixable issue.
If you have maintain your consistency with proper diet and workout then definitely it is goes away and no one can hold your to reduce your double chin.
2. Does chewing gum reduce double chin?
Ans. Many people claim that eating chewing gum reduces double chin, now I want to say one thing that those who say that is completely wrong because chewing gum only strengthens your jaw muscles and bones.
Chewing gum has nothing to do with reducing neck fat but excessive chew gum will cause hypertrophy in your neck fat muscles which will increases the size of your muscle fibre and make your double chin look wider.
3. Do double chin exercises work?
Ans. If you do double chin exercises and think that your double chin will be completely reduced then you are wrong.
You can’t say that neck fat exercise work completely, but you can say that it works a bit because there is a possibility of getting 0.01 percent result by face fat exercises. And there is still no scientific evidence that you can reduce your double chin using neck fat exercises.
4. How can I lose my double chin fast?
Ans. If you want to lose your chin fat fast then of course you can go for surgery but I do not recommend you to have surgery.
You can also reduce your double chin fast through workout and clean diet but it will depend on your hard work and how much consistency you can have. If you can maintain proper workout and clean diet then maybe you will see results in 3 to 6 months.
5. Why do I have a double chin when I’m skinny?
Ans. The primary reason people get double chin is because of their body fat level. If you are skinny and you are suffering from double chin problems, then most probably you have genetically accumulated fat in your chin area from birth.