I see that the lifestyle of many peoples changing day by day which means people are becoming unhealthy day by day because they are taking high carb in their diet, which is very bad for your body.
That’s why today I share with you some of the best low carb breakfast cereal that are easy to make and rich in protein and fibre.
Many of us are experimenting with different dietary patterns to lose weight and stay healthy.
These low-carb breakfast recipes are the best cereal for weight loss, weight maintenance, and healthy eating choices.
Breakfast is that the most vital meal of the day. To assist you begin your morning right, I even have rounded up the simplest quick, easy, healthy and low carb breakfast ideas which will keep you energized all day.
These low carb breakfast recipes are vegan / vegetarian and really simple ingredients, yet very tasty and fulfilling.
Also, you don’t have to limit these healthy breakfast recipes to morning hours. Broaden your horizons and check out these healthy breakfast options to satisfy those food cravings all day long.
So, are you excited to know about low carb breakfast cereal recipe ?
Here are some great low carb breakfast cereal recipes that you can easily make in the morning.
Now, if you thinking how to make cereal ? then read this complete till the end.
Now, without any further delay let’s get started.
The best low carb breakfast cereal recipe
1. Mango Smoothie
Mango smoothie is the best cereal for those who want to maintenance their weight. How to prepare this mango smoothie all you need is :-
- 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango or you can also use any fruit choice.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- For consistency we use 1/2 a cup of water.
Now all you have to do is blend all these ingredients together instead of mango you can also use frozen banana. You can also use strawberries, apples as per your own choice.
2. Keto Pancakes or Low Carb Pancakes
We prepare this keto pancake with this special law that is new to active keto flour it contains only 5% of net carbs and it is extremely helpful for fat loss. All you have to do now :-
- Take 1 cup of this nutro active keto flour.
- 1 mashed banana.
- some milk.
- Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Honey for teste.
And just mix all these ingredients together and on a flat pan or non-stick pan apply some cookies spray or olive oil and just prepare your keto pancakes for breakfast.
You can have up to two to three pancakes easily as it is very light in weight but also fuller as well.
3. Cauliflower Upma
It is very low in carbs and definitely will help you lose weight fast very easily and it is one of my favourite cereal. How to prepare this upma all you have do is :-
- In a pan put some oil.
- Add peanuts to this and rose up for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add freshly chopped ginger to this.
- Then add curry leaves chopped onions 1/2 TSP or 1 TSP of cumin seeds 1 TSP of mustard seeds and let them sauté for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
- When done add grated cauliflower to this let is simmer for at least 5 minutes and let the cauliflower cook properly.
- When done add salt along with cauliflower and distr it well and enjoy your cauliflower upma.
4. Mango Chia Pudding
It is one of my favourite recipes of all times for low carb foods. So, now all you have to do is :-
- In a mason jar add 1 cup of almond milk.
- 1 by 4 cup of chia seeds.
- Along with that add half a teaspoon of honey as per your taste and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
Early in the morning mean you’re ready to have your breakfast just take this pudding out add chopped mango to this 1 by 4 cup of mango should be good enough. You can add as per your own choice fruits.
You can add chopped apples also some nuts also and over this you can also add pineapple. Enjoy your delicious pudding it is very low in carbs.
5. Mixed Dal Dosa
- All you have to do is sow yellow moong dal and green moon dal together approximately 1 by 4 cup of each in hot water for at least one hour.
- When done drain the dal and blend it in a blender and prepare a smooth mixture out of it.
- Now your toaster butter is prepare all you have to do is on a dosa pan or a normal non-stick tawa prepare thin dosa and have it with coconut chutney this best delicious breakfast recipe that you can have when you are on low carb diet.
You can have two to three dosa’s very easily as it is very full also and as well as contains lots of calcium.
6. Low Carb Porridge
Now to prepare this porridge you need :-
- 2 tablespoons of onion slot that is bottom.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut powder or shredded coconut.
- 1 tablespoons of flax seed meal.
- 1 tablespoons of chia seeds and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Now how to prepare this porridge all you will need is :-
All the cereal ingredients except the vanilla to a small saucepan along with 1/2 cup of water and put it on a low heat.
When it’s thickened and the consistency is fine just add the vanilla extract to this and have it warm almond flour coconut and flax seed will give you access and good among of fibre with the least carp possible.
So, have this low carb porridge and you will love having this I can guarantee you this you can also add some fruits over this.
If you want to like mango pineapple, apple as per your own choice and you can also add some nuts over it.
7. Besan or Chickpea Flour Crepes
Ingredients to make besan crepes :-
- One cup besan.
- 1/2 TSP ajwain / carom / cumin seeds salt as needed.
- 3 TBSPS onions chopped finely.
- 3 TBSPS tomatoes chopped finely.
- 1 green chili chopped finely.
- 1 TSP grated ginger.
- One handful coriander / curry leaves chopped.
- 2/3 to 1 cup water.
- 2 TSP oil or ghee as needed.
Prepare for crepe / chilli recipe
- Add besan, salt and ajwain to the mixing bowl. Mix everything well.
- Add ginger, tomatoes, onions, coriander leaves and chillies. Pour enough water to make a consistent batter that can be poured even thick.
- Heat the pan, then lightly grease the pan with few drops of oil.
- Allow it to turn hot and reduce the flam to medium.
- Mix the batter well from the bottom. Take a ladle of batter and pour it within the centre. Immediately spread it on a round cheela.
- Sprinkle a little oil around the edges and centre.
- Allow to cook until the sides leave the pan.
- Turn it over to the other side.
- Press down the edges with a spatula. Fry until the cheela is completely cooked and has golden spots.
- Serve besan cheela with ghee or chuntney.
8. Paneer or Cottage Cheese Scramble
Ingredients for paneer or cottage cheese scramble :-
- One cup of paneer or cottage cheese crumbled.
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon oil or as needed.
- 1/2 teaspoon or jeera.
- 1 onion or 1/2 cup chopped finely.
- 1 green chilli chopped
- One tablespoon ginger garlic paste or minced or grated.
- 1 tomato chopped finely.
- 1/4 cup capsicum or green peas. (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or as needed.
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
How to make paneer or cottage cheese scramble
- Add 1 and 1/2 TBSP oil to a hot pan. Then add 1/2 TSP cumin seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Next add 1/2 cup finely chopped onions and 1 chopped green chilli.
- Fry until lightly transparent or golden.
- Then add a teaspoon of ginger garlic paste or minced meat and fry until the raw odor disappears.
- Add 1 finely chopped tomato, 1/4 TSP salt and 1/8 TSP turmeric.
- Fry until the tomatoes are1 turn soft and mushy.
- Then add 1/2 to 3/4 TSP red chilli powder, 1/2 TSP kasuri methi & 3/4 TSP garam masala.
- Mix and fry until the raw odor disappears and the masala comes out from the side of the pan.
- Stir in 1/4 cup peas or capsicum if using. Fry until capsicum turns slightly soft.
- crumble the paneer well and then add to the pan
- Stir and fry for 2 minutes until everything is well melted.
- Taste it and check the salt and spice. If needed add more salt.
- Turn off the stove. Add 2 TBSP chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve paneer scramble bread.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice before serving.
Q & A
Q. What Breakfast has no carbs?
Ans. There are many types of breakfast that have no carbs, but the most popular are stuffed capsicum, paneer pepper fry and cauliflower omelette.
Q. What cereal is Keto friendly?
Ans. There are many cereal diet that are keto friendly. If I’m go to say here those keto friendly cereal names then they won’t end there.
But the best of them are fennel and ginger grain free granola, keto cacao coconut granola and whole 30 friendly coconut almond cereal.
Q. What cereals have the lowest carbs?
Ans. There are many new cereals that are the lowest carbs. But the best and easiest of them are Low Carb Porridge, Mixed Dal Dosa, Mango Chia Pudding, Cauliflower Upma, Mango Smoothie and etc.