What’s up guys, Are you looking for a flat stomach ???…..getting flat stomach is one of the toughest things to achieve. So don’t worry guys today we are going to talk about the 7 simple yoga exercise for flat stomach and that will help you to lose weight, belly fat and develop your core muscles.
Today we will talk about on our core strength which is very important for day to day life as well as all of your workouts. So if you do this workout more than once a week and you can continue it, you’ll see the results.
And it’s a perfect training system especially for beginners, as it requires no equipment and can be easily done with the comfort of your home anytime, anywhere. These variations help to flatten and tighten your stomach and above all, to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
Believe me guys all this yoga exercises for flat stomach are going to be very useful for beginners and as well as of advance and you can reduce your belly fat by doing yoga on regular basis.
Are you ready….??? So, let’s go guys to started about this yoga exercise for flat stomach.
Here are the 7 yoga asanas to reduce stomach fat :
1. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
The Bhujangasana is useful in relieving discomfort within the muscles of the neck, back and abdomen. Bujangasana is a stretch yoga exercise for the front torso and spine. Bujangasana is one among the most important back-bending yoga asanas for six pack abs and has a variety of health benefits from head to foot.
How to do :
- Place your forehead on the ground, your hands flat under each shoulder, and your palms down. Your fingertips should be in a position where the shoulders and upper elbows are slightly lifted above the ground.
- Inhale and raise the forehead first to bring noise to the floor.
- Then brush your chin toward the floor and raise your nose.
- Push your chin forward and slowly rotate your body up and down with your abdomen on the ground, slowly stretching your spine up and down with each spine.
- Push your chest forward and bend your head and shoulders back. The elbows remain bent. Don’t curl your shoulders. Keep away from your ears and make sure it is on your back and underneath.
- Beginners can hold that position for 10 seconds. More advanced people gradually increase the asana duration to 1 minute.
- Inhale deeply, keep your head down to the end, exhale, and slowly exit the cobra. When your chin reaches the ground, insert your nose and then your forehead.
- Repeat the cobra pose 3 to 10 times. After the cobra pose, relax in Makarasana.
Benefits of Bhujangasana :
- Increases flexibility.
- Tones the abs.
- Reduces stiffness in the lower back.
- Strengthens the muscles of the chest, shoulders and abs.
- Strengthens your arms, shoulders and spine.
2. Salabhasana (Locust Pose)
The Salabhasana is a simple backbend posture asanas of yoga. It’s good for shoulder and neck muscles and nerves. This asana helps strengthen the abdominal wall. Salabhasana can also improve the digestive process.
How to do :
- Come to the lying position together with your belly on the ground and keep your arms on the sides of your torso.
- Keep your hips firm so that your coccyx is pressed against your pubis.
- Exhale and keep your legs, arms and upper body off the ground.
- Lift your arm so that it is parallel to the ground.
- Look straight up and be careful not to push your chin forward.
- Keep remain this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Benefits of Salabhasana :
- Slabhasana strengthens the back and increases the flexibility of the entire back of the body, including the spine, legs, hips, ribs and all muscles surrounding the upper torso.
- It also strengthens the abdominal muscles and chest.
- It helps to open the lungs and improve breathing capacity.
- In addition, lying on the belly creates pressure that positively stimulates the abdominal organs. It will helps relieve indigestion, constipation, flatulence and other indigestion.
3. Phalakasana (Plank Pose)
Phalakasana strengthens the arms, shoulders, wrists, abs and legs. And it is one of the most effective yoga exercise for flat tummy.
How to do :
- Start by coming to your hands and knees. Place your knees on your hips and your hands on your shoulders or slightly forward.
- With your fingers wide open and your palms connected to the floor, extend your legs back and push your toes down.
- Extend your heels back when you pose the plank with your arms straight and your chest lifted. Pull in on the abdomen and lift the front of the body towards the back of the body.
- Look forward to your head and gaze while breathing deeply here at least 5 times longer.
- When you are ready to get out of the pose, slowly drop your knees to the floor and return to your hands and knees.
Benefits of Phalakasana :
- Strengthen your wrists, abs and tone your arms.
- It builds internal heat and fire, increasing energy and stamina.
4. Pavanamukta Asana (Wind Relieving Pose)
The Pavanamukta asana is one of the best yoga exercise for flat stomach. Pavanamukta asana strengthens the muscles of the back and abs. It tones the muscles of the legs and arms and massages other organs in the intestines and abdomen. Helps digest and release gas.
How to do :
- Put your feet together and lie on your back with your arms next to your body.
- Inhale and exhale, with your right knee facing your chest and your thighs pressed against your abdomen with your clenched hands.
- Inhale again, exhale, lift your head and chest off the floor, and touch your chin to your right knee.
- Hold it there while inhaling and exhaling deeply and long.
- When you exhale back to the ground and relax.
- Repeat this pose with your left foot, then put both feet together.
Benefits of Pavanamukta Asana :
- The wind-releasing pose also relaxes the spine and strengthens the lower back muscles.
- Pavanamukta asana is also an excellent abdominal exercise that helps to tone and strengthen the core muscles.
- This pose also helps remove stubborn fat deposits from the hips, thighs, and abdomen.
- Performing this pose regularly can improve the efficiency of your digestive system and eliminate irregular bowel movements and constipation.
5. Uttana Padasana (Leg Raise)
Uttana Padasana fully dilates the chest wall and keeps the dorsal part of the spine healthy. It regulates thyroid activity by conditioning the neck and back and ensuring a healthy blood supply. According to expert uttana padasana is one of the best yoga exercise for flat stomach and slim waist.
How to do :
- First, lie comfortably on the ground in the supine position.
- The legs should be straight, stretched and tight.
- Your hands should be on the sides of your thighs.
- Inhale and lift at a 30 degree angle without bending your legs with your knees.
- Maintain the position of 4-5 breaths and exhale slowly.
- Then place your foot at a 90 degree angle and breathe 4-5 times.
- continue it 3 to 5 rounds.
Benefits of Uttana Padasana :
- Balance the center of the navel.
- Uttana asana helps relieve abdominal pain, flatulence, indigestion and diarrhoea.
- Strengthens the muscles of the abs and pelvic floor.
- Uttana asana also effective in overcoming depression and anxiety.
- It helps to enhance digestion and vital capacity.
6. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
Tadasana or mountain pose help you recognize muscle and balance and increase the strength and flexibility of your legs, feet and hips. This pose is simply as important as any other pose and is a good way to extend your body’s awareness, as this pose looks so basic and easy that it’s not that important.
How to do :
- Tadasana is additionally mentioned because the mountain pose. This asana is a basic standing pose that can be inferred in almost every yoga pose.
- The legs are placed closed together and the hands are on the sides.
- Hold your hands and place them on your chest.
- Gently straighten your hands with your palms facing outwards.
- Lift your arms above your head and breath in.
- Lift heal from the floor and balance with your toes.
- Hold your posture for about 10 seconds with normal breathing.
- Breath out and convey down your hands.
- Perform this asana five times.
Benefits of Tadasana
- Tadasan helps to find out to take care of balance through a better degree of control of your own body.
- Helps your posture to enhance and betters your ability to sustain and hold the posture for a extended period of time.
- It helps to tone, strengthen and stretch your knees, arms, back and thighs. It is also works on your core stomach muscles.
- Tadasana reduces the phenomenon of flat feet and relieves constipation and gas generation.
- It improves blood circulation and helps to properly move blood throughout the bloodstream.
- As it transitions from standing to bent, it works on the buttocks and forms the gluteus maximus. And at the same time, practicing this asana also strengthens and shapes the core, stomach, and abdominal muscles.
7. Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
The Ustrasana or camel pose stretches the front of the body, including the chest, abdomen, and quadriceps. It improves spinal mobility during many of the days when you’re more likely to sit, crouch, or bend your spine forward. It increases the flexibility of the spine, while strengthening the muscles of the back and improving posture. And it is one of the most effective yoga exercise for flat stomach and slim thighs.
How to do :
- Kneel on the ground. The knees, hips and thighs should be perpendicular to the ground.
- Next, try moving your thighs inward.
- Place your palms on your buttocks and your hands on your hips with your fingers facing the ground.
- Try bending your body back, with your chest facing up and your arms slightly lowered.
- Try placing your hand on the floor together with your palm touching the floor.
- Place the front side of your foot on the ground and balance your body with your palm and feet.
- Try to balance your body during this position.
- Then lift your hands and grab your foot together with your fingers.
- Breath in and breath out deeply and properly.
- Keep stable for about 15-30 seconds in this position, depending on capacity, then release.
- Perform this activity 5 times on a daily basis.
Benefits of Ustrasana :
- Strengthening arms and shoulders.
- It removes stubborn fat from the tummy, back and thighs.
- It improves blood circulation to the brain.
- Ustrasana reduces thigh fat.
- It widens the abdomen and improves digestion and excretion.
- Ustrasana tones the abdominal, pelvic, and neck organs.