Hey Guys, I think everyone is fine. So today we will talk about 30 minutes morning yoga for weight loss and believe me guys this 30 minute yoga workout is going to be super effective for beginners.
And these yoga exercises for weight loss at home are gonna be very effective for those who want to lose their belly fat. Doing yoga exercises in the morning is the most beneficial because our metabolism system in the morning is very fast and that’s why the weight loss program of those who do yoga regularly in the morning becomes very effective.
If you want to lose weight then you have to follow some rules. First you have to get up every morning and drink a glass of water, then you have to freshen up well and then you can start exercising without eating anything.
One thing to keep in mind is that you should warm up for 10 minutes before you do any exercises. It’s very important to warm the body because after warm the body, your whole body becomes free and at the same time the blood circulation in your whole body is done properly.
Yes, many people tell you 1000 ideas for weight loss but one of these ideas that gives you a long term solution without any side effects is yoga. That’s why today we’re sharing with you the most effective weight loss exercises. And these all exercises are going to be best morning yoga for weight loss.
So, alright guys here you can see these 30 minutes morning yoga routine for weight loss.
How Much Weight Can You Lose by Doing Yoga ?
When someone does yoga exercises for weight loss, the first thing that comes to his mind is how much weight can i lose by doing yoga. It is not possible to say exactly how much weight loss you can do but I can say that a person can lose as much weight as he needs to stay fit.
And this will be possible when you continue to do yoga regularly over the long term.
Can You Lose Weight by Doing Yoga ?
Now many people are wondering can i lose weight doing yoga everyday??? yes it is possible for long term. If you do yoga, your body will be well digested and the body will be fit when your body is well digested.
If you do yoga, you will feel hungry at the right time and if you eat at the right time, your digestion will be better.
And when your digestion is good, your immune system will be good and when your immune system is good then your fat burning will be good.
What Exercise Should I Do In The Morning To Weight Lose ?
There are many morning yoga for weight loss and all are the best but among them you need to find some exercises that are very effective for weight loss.
Some of them are Twisted chair pose (parirvrtta), Bridge Pose (setu bandhana sarvangasana), Shoulder stand ( sarvangasana), Downward dog pose (adho mukha svanasana), Triangle pose (trikonasana) and many more. Which you can do regularly in the morning to loss weight.
Which Type Of Yoga Is Best For Weight Lose ?
If I were to say, there are many yoga exercises for weight loss, but today I will talk about the 7 best yoga exercises for weight loss. So, here you can see the following exercises :-
1. Twisted chair pose (Parirvrtta)
The Twisted Chair Pose is one among the simplest postures to detoxify and build strength. The bent knee works on the quadriceps muscles to increase strength. Twisting is known for ringing toxins in the upper body.
How To Perform
- Begin from standing position. At a minimum, stretch your legs so that they are parallel to your toes, separate the heel edges, twist deep into your knees, and lift your arms above your head.
- Then place your hands in front of your chest in the Namaskar pose.
- Turn from your shoulders to the right without moving your hips or knees.
- Place your left elbow on your right knee and bend your chest to the right.
- Push both hands into each other for stability. Now look down on the off-chance that one knee is a friend of the other knee.
- Put the trillion legs back into the hip attachment, extend your knees and place them on your lower limbs.
- Breathe in deeply and appearance up, breathe out and pull the shoulder bones together, with your back facing down and the other four trying to stay in this position for 1-3 minutes.
- Breathe out and return to its original position.
- It tones the muscles of the legs.
- Twisted chair pose strengthens hip flexors, ankles, calves and back.
- Twisted chair pose Stretches your chest and shoulders.
- It relieves flatfoot symptoms.
- Twisted chair pose stimulates the heart, diaphragm, and abdominal organs.
- And it reduce belly fat.
2. Bridge Pose (setu bandhana sarvangasana)
The bridge pose gives strength to the muscles of the back. Heal your tiredness immediately. Stretch your chest, neck and spine.
It calms the brain and reduces the levels of anxiety, stress and depression. Bridge poses open your lungs, reduce thyroid problems and improve digestion. And believe me guys it is gonna be very powerful morning yoga to lose belly fat.
How To Perform
- Lying on your back, band your knees and make sure your entire back is flat on the floor and there are no gaps or arches.
- Keep your hips wide by lifting your neck completely and placing your hands on the ground or by keeping your knees hip-width apart and where you feel comfortable.
- Breathe in deeply, raise your hips, and raise as high as you can see.
- If you can lift your chest high enough to fit in your chin, check your hips and don’t feel crunchy. Don’t feel the pain.
- If you are feeling like this is often an excessive amount of of a stretch for you come lower be safe feel outer things rolling in in order that your knees are still parallel to each other.
- If you feel comfortable here and feel that you can stretch it a little further, take the block and gently place it directly above your coccyx so that it is not on your hips. It is lower than the position of the coccyx.
- It shouldn’t thrust you back, adjust it nicely and strongly as you wish, and if you don’t have a block you just hold the pose and you do all the poses To do.
- If you are very tired, you can sit down and stay here for 10 seconds. Relax your chin and relax the skin around your forehead. And breathe in for a long time.
- Sit completely there and breathe out for another 5 seconds.
- Holding that block release it lower your hips.
- If you release the pose already, hug your knees in your chest, lift your hips, and gently rock to the side.
- If you want to massage your hips and push your hips against the floor, or rotate your knees in one direction to draw a small circle, then return in the other direction to lower your knees and lower your feet to the floor.
- Bridge pose stretches your neck, spine, chest and hips.
- It strengthens your buttocks, back and hamstrings.
- It improves blood circulation.
- Bridge pose stimulates your thyroid glands, lungs and abdominal organs.
- It improves digestion.
3. Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
The shoulder stand or sarvangasana is a yoga pose that balances the whole body with the shoulders. And this is one of the most effective weight loss yoga for beginners. Shoulder poses affect the functioning of all parts of the body. This asana is very useful for maintaining physical and mental health and is also called the “queen of asanas”.
This pose not only stimulates the thyroid gland, but also relieves stress and depression, improves digestion, opens shoulders and neck, and strengthens legs, buttocks, arms, and abs.
How To Perform
- Start by lying on a yoga mat and bend your legs with your knees.
- Bring your legs closer to your upper body and then lift them up.
- Gently raise your upper body off the floor.
- Push your hips up so that your whole body is in a straight line and at a 90 degree angle to the ground.
- Take a few deep breaths in this position.
- Hold your feet and carefully return your body to the ground.
- Finally, stretch your legs and relax.
- Shoulder stand calms the brain, cures mild depression and relieves stress.
- It helps stimulate the prostate, thyroid, and abdominal organs.
- It Improves neck and shoulder stretch.
- The buttocks and legs get toned.
- It improves digestion and regulates metabolism.
4. Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
Triangle pose is a standing yoga pose that tone your legs, reduce stress and increase stability. The word Trikonasana is derived from the Sanskrit word Trikona, which means triangle, and asana means posture. It helps to strengthen complete body and its posture.
How To Perform
- Just take your foot off the shoulder width.
- With your right foot facing forward, move your hind legs slightly inward. Root on the outer edge of the hind legs. The heels match each other.
- Keep the knee cap high and micro bend the front knee to protect the joints.
- Place your torso directly above your hips and open your arms wide.
- Please inhale here. In exhalation inches, move the torso back and forth until the front hand touches the front thigh, shin, or foot.
- Use the blocks to find a height that allows you to maintain abdominal and pelvic lift while extending your lower arms toward the floor.
- Continue to extend your arms in the opposite direction while moving the torso counter.
- Look up or down. Please do not look from the side.
- To get up, push down with your feet and find a great rooting and rebound type of energy that will bring you back.
- Turn your foot over and repeat on the opposite side.
- Triangle poses tighten leg muscles and remove stiffness in the legs and lower back.
- It relieves back pain and neck sprains, strengthens the ankles and develops the chest.
- It stimulates the abdominal organs.
- Mobility to the hip and neck.
- It helps remove fats from the hip and thighs.
- Downward dog pose reduces stress and anxiety.
5. Downward Dog Pose ( Adho Mukha Svanasana)
The posture of adho mukha svanasana is named the downward dog pose because it reproduces the dog bending forward. This asana can be practiced by beginners and, along with all its benefits, should be included as part of daily yoga practice. It is a standing pose and a mild reversal that strengthens the body while stretching the entire body. And it is one of the best yoga for weight loss.
How To Perform
- Start off together with your hands and knees from the table top position.
- Make sure your wrists are directly below your shoulders and your knees are directly below your hips.
- From the table top position, make sure your inbox fingers are aligned with the outer edge of the mat. By doing so, you will notice that your fingertips are pointing slightly outwards. This will help your stability.
- You can also prefer to align the middle finger with the outer edges of the mat. there’s no right or wrong. Choose a position where your feet are more stable.
- Before you pose, make sure you hold the mat with your fingertips. That is the palm is flat, but creates a small dome under the palm. It’s like a piece of paper sliding down. The fingertips are pressed against the ground, so if someone tries to lift them, they will not move.
- Push your toes down and raise your hips back into the down dog.
- Raise the kneecaps and fully engage the legs.
- Push your heels toward the ground, but it doesn’t matter if they do not touch the ground. Intention is important. If your shoulders and knee tendons are fairly tight, reduce your leg stands and bend your knees slightly.
- If you’re very flexible, concentrate to your shoulders. Shoulders tend to sink. Instead, consider lifting the upper back, as if the shoulder blades were pushing each other away. You can do this almost naturally by moving your abdomen and softening your lower ribs.
- Press down firmly together with your hands and feet.
- Relax your hands between your arms and keep your shoulders away from your ears.
- Slide your hands together to activate your forearms and secure them firmly to the floor without actually moving your hands.
- To come out to the pose, walk with your hands toward your feet and slowly raise the vertebrae one by one into the Tadasana, Mountain pose.
- Downward dog pose straightening your arms and legs.
- It Stretch your shoulders, knee tendons, and calves.
- It also relieves stress and anxiety.